Quick Draw Sliding Capo
Give Me The Deets!
Quickdraw Sliding capo was designed by Steve Kaufman in 1991 to help acoustic guitarists move their capos for quick key changes. Also known as the sliding session capo the Quick draw Capo will adjust to your guitar and once fitted & will not have a reason to leave it. Quick Draw capos will not damage your instrument and will slide easily over the strings to change key even while you are playing.
The quickdraw capo has the lowest profile in the market which means that you will not bump into it while you are playing. It's new 0 friction plastic guarantees a smooth sliding action. Available for Guitar, Classical guitar, Bouzouki, banjo and Mandolin.
- The no.1 Sliding Guitar Capo
- It will never feel like its in the way
- It doesn't need to be removed - sits over the nut when not in use
- Slides to any position fast!
Please note: The difference between the instrument versions of the capo is simply their size. A Classical Guitar would have a wider neck girth than a regular steel strung guitar, so Quick Draw make the capo a little longer to accommodate that. Unfortunately every instrument is different & no two are the same when it comes to their neck profiles. While the Quick draw capo will fit most instruments there are some it just will not work on.
Length of Capo Sections for Fretboard/Neck
Classical: 80mm + 65mm
Guitar: 70mm + 60mm
Bouzouki: 70mm + 55mm
Banjo/Mandolin: 65mm + 45mm
Why Buy From SuperStrings?
- Top rated Strings Supplier since 2007
- Super fast order dispatch from our Dublin warehouse
- Shipping from €2.50. Orders over €50.00 ship free to Ireland
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews