Newtone Phosphor Bronze Mandolin Strings
Give Me The Deets!
Newtone Mandolin strings are made by hand in Debyshire, England. The wound strings are made with wrappings of Phosphor bronze, this alloy gives the string a warm crisp tone that will give you lots of projection to cut through any ensemble. They come in a variety of gauges and there are always 8 strings in every pack.
- Hand made
- Phosphor bronze
- Warm and crisp
- 8 strings per pack.
Light – 08 / 11 / 20w / 30 (2)
Medium light – 09 / 12 / 22w / 35 (2)
Medium – 10 / 13 / 24w / 37 (2)
Heavy – 11 / 14 / 26w / 39 (2)
Why Buy From SuperStrings?
- Top rated Strings Supplier since 2007
- Super fast order dispatch from our Dublin warehouse
- Shipping from €2.50. Orders over €50.00 ship free to Ireland
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews