D'addario Phosphor Bronze Wound Banjo Strings
Give Me The Deets!
The D'addario Phosphor Bronze wound strings will give your banjo the ideal balance of tone and projection to play any type of musical style you want. With a combination of the highest quality plain steel and phosphor bronze, your banjo will cut through the thickest mix with warmth and brightness. With the availability of a variety of gauges you can pick the one that is best for you and your instrument. Tune with accuracy to any other instruments, especially the really hard ones to match, like flutes and fiddles.
D'Addario banjo strings are the trusted brand, used by legends like the Dr. himself Ralph Stanley with his famous American Bluegrass, Rob McCoury, Ron Block with his brand of alternative country music, Alison Brown with her soft bluegrass, and others. They prefer these strings due to their reliability and performance.
- Most popular 5 string banjo strings
- a combination of plain steel strings and wound phosphor bronze
- soft on your instrument
- Loop end or Ball end, your choice. Fits any tailpiece
EJ69 Loop-End Light 5 String 09 / 11 / 13 / 20w / 09
EJ69B Ball-End Light 5 string 09 / 11 / 13 / 20w / 09
EJ55 Medium 5 string 10 / 12 / 16 / 23w / 10
Why Buy From SuperStrings?
- Top rated Strings Supplier since 2007
- Super fast order dispatch from our Dublin warehouse
- Shipping from €2.50. Orders over €50.00 ship free to Ireland
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews