D'addario Nickel Wound Banjo Strings
Give Me The Deets!
The D'addario Nickel wound banjo strings are perfect for added brightness. The forth string is wound with nickel which makes for a brighter and clearer tone that will give you great projection as you cut through the biggest ensemble you can manage. The combination of plain steel and nickel wound strings provides for a gentle tension and a fret friendly smooth feel.
D'Addario banjo strings are the trusted brand, used by legends like the Dr. himself Ralph Stanley with his famous American Bluegrass, Rob McCoury, Ron Block with his brand of alternative country music, Alison Brown with her soft bluegrass, and others. They prefer these strings due to their reliability and performance.
- Combination of nickel wound and plain steel strings
- Bright clear sound
- low tension
- long life
J63: 9 / 16 / 23w / 30w
J60: 9 / 10 / 13 / 20w / 9
J60+: 9.5 / 11 / 13 / 20w / 9.5
EJ61: 10 / 12 / 16 / 23w / 10
J57: 11 / 12 / 13 / 22w / 11
J63I: 12 / 16 / 24w / 36w
Why Buy From SuperStrings?
- Top rated Strings Supplier since 2007
- Super fast order dispatch from our Dublin warehouse
- Shipping from €2.50. Orders over €50.00 ship free to Ireland
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews