D'addario EFT74 Flat Tops Mandolin Strings (11-39)
Give Me The Deets!
D'addario EFT74 Mandolin Strings are a Flat Wound Mandolin String. The wound strings of these set are made of phosphor bronze that gives the string a warm bright tone. After manufacture however, the strings are grounded to leave the surface semi flat. The advantage of these semi flat strings are that finger noise is reduced and a smooth feel is left for the player to concentrate on the instrument rather than fighting against the string. You'll also get that warm mellow tone known of Flatwound strings.
- Flat top
- Phosphor Bronze
- Warm yet crisp tone
- Reduced Finger noise
- Great for recording
EFT74 2X - 11p / 15p / 26w / 39w
Why Buy From SuperStrings?
- Top rated Strings Supplier since 2007
- Super fast order dispatch from our Dublin warehouse
- Shipping from €2.50. Orders over €50.00 ship free to Ireland
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews