Newtone Mandola Strings
Give Me The Deets!
Newtone strings are made by hand in Debyshire, England. With such great care put into each string you are guaranteed quality. The Mandola strings from Newtone are made of Phosphor bronze that is an alloy of tin phosphate and copper. This gives the string brightness and longevity. There are three different gauges to choose from depending on the age of your instrument (older mandolas often don't have a truss rod in the neck so a lighter gauge is advised) and the feel you'd prefer. They come with a loop end.
- Hand made
- Phosphor bronze
- Bright and long lasting tone
- Variety of gauges
- Made in England
Light 11 / 14 / 26w / 38 (2)
Medium 12 / 16 / 36w / 42 (2)
Heavy 12 / 20w / 34 / 44 (2)
Why Buy From SuperStrings?
- Top rated Strings Supplier since 2007
- Super fast order dispatch from our Galway warehouse
- Shipping from €2.50. Orders over €50.00 ship free to Ireland/UK
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews