D'addario Pure Nickel Electric Guitar Strings
Give Me The Deets!
The Pure Nickel strings stopped being popular for string manufacturing in the 60's. Lots of guitarist however missed the warm rich tone of the 50s. To cater to those craving the vintage sound D'Addario has made the Pure Nickel Guitar strings. These are made to reproduce those warm Duane Eddy sound.
The sets are made with precise windings over a hexagonal core wire under strict quality control. This will guarantee consistency of tone from string set to string set. So, whether you play blues, classic rock or Rockabilly, give the Pure Nickel electrics from D'Addario a try.
The Pure Nickel .011's are on all my electrics ... I like the definition and warmth of these strings and I don't have to worry about them being too bright when they are first put on. Just right!' - Keith Urban's guitarist Chris Rodriguez
- Pure nickel string wrap
- warm, vintage sound
- packed with corrosion resistant, environmentally friendly packaging.
EPN120 Extra Light Plain Steel 9 /11 / 16, Nickel Wound / 23 / 31 / 41
EPN110 Light Plain Steel 10 / 13 / 17, Nickel Wound 25 / 35 / 45
EPN115 Medium Plain Steel 11 / 14 / 18, Nickel Wound 27 / 37 / 48
Why Buy From SuperStrings?
- Top rated Strings Supplier since 2007
- Super fast order dispatch from our Galway warehouse
- Shipping from €2.50. Orders over €50.00 ship free to Ireland/UK
- Fast email customer service 7-days a week!
- Consistently Super customer reviews